Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday - Rome

We departed the Navigator to a bus and roade to a spot where we walkd three blocks to a train ride. We couldn't fit on the first train and ended up standing on the 2nd one! We rode a private car to our apartment. It has PLENTY of space! We walked to an ice cream (gelato) shop. Then a medium sized grocery store which is more like a very small sized grocery store! We saw a VERY famous fountain. A little more ice cream and back.

Arrivederci! (good bye in Italian)

- Jack

PS I ate at a place with peanuts and buffers that I ate at when I was 3.5 years old. Back in time: "I love peanuts and buffers. I want a peanut buffer and jelly sandwich"


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jack! It's funny how you sat on the ancient toilets. I look at your blog every day now. I bet your trip to Europe is very fun. You're going to stuff yourself with ice cream!

    You've been going to a lot of ancient ruins.

    Talk to you later dude!

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember being at that very spot with you when you were 3.5 - Gelatto shop across the street!! I am jealous! I loved the old Turkish toilets too! HA HA You are such a lucky boy to be taking this great trip and so smart to be doing these blogs!! I love you and I will see you in Paris - MY favorite city! Jaimee has been looking at your blogs too. This is soooo cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan -

    Thanks for all the nice comments. I will continue to write blogs. I hope you enjoy everyone. I can't wait to see you again!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deedy -

    Thanks for the comments. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Paris and going to the Eifel Tower and other cool stuff there.

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete